IT Business Systems Associate
Location: Fort Mill
Posted on: June 12, 2021
BestDrive, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Continental, is quickly
becoming the top choice among commercial trucking fleets for our
high quality products and exceptional service. BestDrive Commercial
Tire Centers specializes in providing fleet customers with
innovative tire solutions including award winning Continental and
General Tire brand products, innovative commercial solution
products such as ContiPressureCheck, and a wide array of
multi-brand truck tires to address all market segments. Since our
founding in 2012, we have opened 34 locations throughout the United
States and continue to rapidly expand our footprint throughout the
The BestDrive IT Business Systems Associate will be responsible
as an administrator for the point of sale software system
(Maddenco) and associated Business Analytics software (TopDog).
Working in concert with the IT Manager, you will provide end-user
support to our stores and retail associates. Reporting directly to
the Finance Manager, you will also train new users on relevant
software and hardware. In special cases, as an administrator you
may also have to manage telecommunication networks to connect
employees that are working remotely from the office in field
- Manage the Point of Sale (POS) software system (Maddenco) and
- Provide end-user training and support on the system
- Anticipate and issue upgrades to the computer system
accordingly to meet the needs of an organization
- Communicate effectively with system vendors and employees to
assess needs and produce solutions.
- Assist with internal and external audit requests.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating
in a manner which facilitates the success of business operations in
order to meet company demands and expectations.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- HS diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years' experience in IT Business Systems and/or Point of
- Experience with Office 365 (Excel with ODBC and Access
- Proficiency in planning and organizing tasks, managing
priorities, and utilizing available resources to complete tasks
- Exceptional interpersonal skills needed to effectively interact
with different groups of people, including customers, vendors,
competitors and employees.
- Some college or military education preferred
- MaddenCo Point of Sale system experience strongly
- Financial knowledge and experience
- Project Management experience
- 5+ years' experience in IT Business Systems
- Microsoft Office - Intermediate
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Work hours are 8-5 Monday - Friday. Saturday and evenings as
needed; may have little to no advance notice.
- Office environment; employee is regularly required to stand,
bend, climb, lift and walk.
- Occasionally lift up to 15 lbs.
Why you should apply:
- Immediate Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental
offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals,
without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected
by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor,
Continental complies with government regulations, including
affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be
considered, you must apply for a specific position for which
Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying
applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to
which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional
or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other
opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental
provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a
disability. If you need assistance in the application process,
please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at
248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved
solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility
assistance or an accommodation in the job application process.
Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you
do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation.
Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an
application or non-disability related technical issues, will not
receive a call back.
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide
range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to
special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous
investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major
contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient
mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes
services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as
digital management systems for tires.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in
the online application.
Keywords: Continental, Rock Hill , IT Business Systems Associate, Other , Fort Mill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!