Transitions Care Coordinator - NHC HomeCare Piedmont
Company: National Healthcare Corporation
Location: Rock Hill
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Transitions Care Coordinator for NHC HomeCare Piedmont
NHC HomeCare Piedmont is looking for a Transitions Care
Coordinator to join our team. The Transitions Care Coordinator
serves to facilitate a seamless transition for patients
transitioning from a facility to the Home care environment
- Current BSW, MSW, LPN or RN license in the state of
- Must have one-year home health experience or one year of
hospital case management experience.
- Reliable means of transportation and must have current driver's
license and auto insurance
1- Experience in Home Health or healthcare business
- Mental acuity, judgment and problem-solving skills adequate to
perform job duties
- Sensory ability to see, hear and speak adequately to
- Ability to carry out fine motor skills with manual dexterity
sufficient to perform job duties
- Ability to be on feet or to be seated for prolonged periods of
- After patient has selected NHC HomeCare as his or her health
care provider, the Transitions Care Coordinator will assist
patients in the process of navigating their post-acute care
- Assess, plan, implement, coordinate, monitor and evaluate
options and services with a primary goal of providing a safe
transition from a facility to home for home health.
- The Transitions Care Coordinator is responsible for ensuring
the patient has a physician and obtains an order from that
physician to oversee the home health plan of care.
- Face to Face documentation must also be obtained and
communicated to appropriate agency.
- Represents NHC Home Care in a positive and professional manner,
projecting and reinforcing company objectives and philosophy
- The Transitions Care Coordinator is responsible for
establishing, growing and maintaining relationships with
facility-based referral sources
- Positively impacts business growth
- The Transitions Care Coordinator has a strong focus to help
reduce ACH 30-day hospitalizations.
- Develops positive, collaborative relationships with agency
NHC HomeCare Piedmont offers a competitive compensation package
for full time employment including health, dental, vision, life,
disability insurance, paid time off, 401 (k) with generous company
match, stock options, and more.
National HealthCare Corporation is recognized nationwide as an
innovator in the delivery of quality care. Our goal is to provide a
full range of extended care services, designed to maximize the
well-being and independence of patients of all ages. We are
dedicated to meeting patient needs through an interdisciplinary
approach combining compassionate care with cost-effective health
The NHC environment is one of encouragement and challenge ...
innovation and improvement ... teamwork and collaboration ... and
honesty and integrity. All NHC employees are committed as partners,
not only to the health of our patients, but to the well-being of
the communities we serve.
If you are interested in working for a leader in senior care and
share NHC's values of honesty and integrity, please apply today and
find out more about us at
We look forward to talking with you!!
Keywords: National Healthcare Corporation, Rock Hill , Transitions Care Coordinator - NHC HomeCare Piedmont, Other , Rock Hill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!