Host / Cashier - Restaurant Team Member
Company: Bob Evans
Location: Rock Hill
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Bob Evans--- Where Good Grows! Do you like recognition
for a job well done?-- Do you want to be given that chance for a
promotion?Are you looking for your first job, second job, or just
looking to make some extra cash? Maybe you're looking to work after
school and on the weekends?How does working in an environment where
strangers are treated like friends and friends are treated like
family?--If any of these questions resonate with you, then we
encourage you to apply.--At Bob Evans, you are in the driver's seat
of your career.-- As Bob Evans himself liked to say, "You can't
look at your future in your rearview mirror."-- Put that turn
signal on, change directions, and head straight to Bob Evans, where
good grows.--Not sure yet? --Then please take a few minutes to
check out some of our employee stories at
careers.bobevans.com.Full-Time and Part-Time positions may be
availableWe continue to update our safety and sanitation procedures
to follow the current CDC, local, and state guidelines. Our goal is
to provide a safe environment for both our employees and guests.Bob
Evans Restaurants, LLC is EEO compliant and participates in E
position is responsible for ensuring all guests feel welcome,
special and appreciated by "treating strangers like friends and
- Responsible for greeting guest in a friendly manner and
escorting guests to tables. Monitors guests' needs and the workflow
of the restaurant and seats guests accordingly.
- Conveys the appropriate number of menus, kid packs if needed
when seating guests.
- Performs restroom checks, answers phones, keeps lobby area
clean of debris, and keeping the general work area stocked and
- Practices safe food and beverage handling and clean up at all
times and must be able to communicate and interact with guests,
handle crowds and put guests at ease.
- Shows guests they care, and ask them about their dining
experience.-- Effectively handle guest complaints and involve
manager at appropriate time.
- Handles cash and credit transactions; accurately accounts for
all receivables including cash, credit cards, and gift cards.
- Assist in marketing, promotional services and situational
selling, such as communicating new promotions, products or
marketing information to guest.
- Clears, sanitizes and sets tables as needed.
- Manages a line by working with managers to quote accurate wait
- Handles guest complaints with tact and professionalism, turning
dissatisfied guests into raving fans.
- All other duties as
- Excellent guest service skills and experience.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues as they arise.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Must have ability to accurately handle money, make change,
process credit card transactions, and have strong menu
- Computer skills (POS system).
- Great communication
- 0-2 years related experience.
- Strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and
procedures in a restaurant.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- At least 16 years of age.--QUALIFICATION
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.--PHYSICAL
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be regularly met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. This list is not designed to
contain a comprehensive listing of activities and the employer
reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this
position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.While performing the duties of this job the employee will
regularly be required to:
- Stand for entire shift and walk for long periods of time
without rest or sitting down.
- Push, lift, carry and transfer up to 10 pounds.
- Reach with hands.
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or
- Bend and stoop.
- Have the ability to taste and smell.
- Verbally communicate with others.
- Have the ability to read and write clearly.
- Use close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Have ability to freely access all areas of restaurant including
selling floor(s), stock area, and register area.
Keywords: Bob Evans, Rock Hill , Host / Cashier - Restaurant Team Member, Other , Rock Hill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!