Patient Coordinator/ Patient Representative
Company: Ivy Rehab
Location: Fort Mill
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Patient Coordinator/Patient Representative
Looking for a place where you can truly make a difference and
grow in your role?
Join us on our mission to inspire & enable people to live life
to the fullest!
WHO WE ARE:
We're a part of the Ivy Rehab Network, a national provider of
physical, occupational, and speech rehabilitation services for both
children and adults. We have over 200 of locations and are growing
fast. This rapid growth means we can continue to provide
exceptional care to even more patients and provide tremendous
career advancement opportunities to our team.
"It's All About The People" at Ivy -our teammates, our patients,
our referral sources, and the communities in which we operate.
The Patient Coordinator's role is as the first point of contact
for our patients in our clinics. Our Patient Coordinators are
important teammates handling day to day administrative operations
and make a lasting impression on our patients through exceptional
- Providing outstanding and professional customer service to
ensure efficiency and promote positive patient experience
- Patient registration: Schedules new and current patient
- Screen and refer incoming phone calls and clinic visitors to
ensure accurate, timely and positive clinic communication,
facilitation and presentation
- Verifies insurance benefits and obtains authorizations
- Oversee the collection of required insurance co-payments, as
well as document and reconcile daily schedule
- Coordinate and maintain patient extended authorizations and
- Adheres to all HIPAA regulations regarding patient
confidentiality and record keeping
- Perform general office duties
- Proven exceptional customer service and patient care
- Self-motivated with the willingness to exceed patient
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a
- 3-5 years administrative/office experience in medical
- Strong oral and written skills and ability to work well under
- Previous experience using Microsoft applications (Excel, Word
and Outlook programs)
- Ability to adapt and be flexible with changes in workload
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a competitive benefit package, continuing education,
residency opportunities, and so much more.
Grow with us and apply today!
Keywords: Ivy Rehab, Rock Hill , Patient Coordinator/ Patient Representative, Other , Fort Mill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!