Director- New Business Development
Company: AmerisourceBergen Corporation - Corporate
Location: Fort Mill
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient's life? At
AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative
culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a
difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility
to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages new business relationships and the oversight of all
consultations with customers to create profitable business
strategies taking into account such factors as customer's vision
- Responsible for managing and organizing the RFP, Proposal
defense and contract negotiations to secure new business.
- Initially support the NBD Team in all aspects of the sales
- Ensures contract deliverables are met and creates potential to
expand opportunities across ABSG business units.
- Partners with ABSG businesses to bring more value and solutions
to our potential customers.
- Complete knowledge of Lash Group Service Offering and ability
to articulate the Lash Group solution and value proposition to our
- The ability to collaborate with internal customers to define
optimal solution for each business opportunity.
- Represents Lash Group at industry trade association
- Responsible for delivering sales presentations to key
- Provides feedback, industry knowledge and specific
recommendations to Corporate on programs, products, prices and the
- Regularly, monitors and analyzes pipeline reports, product
signature and data which are used consistently throughout ABC to
target new business opportunities and develop strategies to insure
continued success of that growth.
- Must be willing to work extended hours, as needed, in order to
meet sales objectives; must be willing to travel extensively.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Performs related duties as assigned, at the direction of the
SVP, Sales & New Business Development.
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires completion of a four year bachelor's degree, preferably
in business or a relevant medical discipline. Normally requires a
minimum of five (5) years related and progressively responsible
experience within the healthcare /pharma industry
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Deep knowledge of, and practical experience in specialty
products, service delivery, contracting and finances
- Ability to learn and understand Lash Group's service offering
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing,
for the purpose of preparing plans, reports and disseminating
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain
cooperative business relationships, internally and externally
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong analytic skills
- Ability to interpret data specific to specialty products, SPPs
and/or Lash Group service levels and identify issues requiring
- Ability to interpret industry trends and competitive
information and develop strategies and tactics to respond to
changes in the marketplace
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to convert abstract
ideas into actionable plans
- Working knowledge of computers necessary to operate effectively
with company systems and programs
- Ability to accommodate at least 50% travel.
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment
to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive,
diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we
take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits
are company-paid, while others are available through associate
contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location,
position and/or business unit.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment
opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class
protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: AmerisourceBergen Corporation - Corporate, Rock Hill , Director- New Business Development, Other , Fort Mill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!