Company: Autobell Car Wash
Location: Rock Hill
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Autobell Car Wash, Inc. is America's fifth largest conveyor car
wash company. Autobell offers interior & exterior wash options and
has over 85 locations in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina,
Maryland, and Virginia.
The company was founded in Charlotte, NC, in 1969 by the late
Charles "Charlie" Howard, and is still privately held and
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Entrance End of Car Wash.
Exit End of the Car Wash/Detail Area.
- Guides customers onto the conveyor belt and provides them with
proper auditory and visual directions on how to place their vehicle
into neutral/accessory mode.
- Communicates with customers and helps to direct them safely to
the next step in the wash process.
- Maintains a safe work environment by executing all safe driving
procedure, and proper loading of vehicle on moving conveyor
- Safely directs customers from exit end with auditory and visual
directions to a station where a team member will start the
- Vacuums vehicle floors and seats as well as removes trash and
debris from floorboards.
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment by sweeping
debris and trash that may have fallen out of vehicles.
- Through use of manual dexterity and bodily coordination team
members will execute the Autobell procedures while being aware of
any vehicles moving on the detail lot.
- Interior - Performs an array of cleaning tasks on the vehicle's
interior, including but not limited to the following: vacuuming,
cleaning windows, consoles, door panels, floor mats, and
- Exterior Wipes the exterior of the vehicle through execution of
the Autobell wipe down procedure. Towel dries the vehicle's
exterior, door jams, and rims.
- Team members will use vacuums, towels, cleaning agents,
disinfectants, and protective agents to enhance and restore the
- Ensures delivery to proper owner through adherence of claim
check policy and procedures.
- Communicates with customers and provides excellent customer
- Reports problems related to customers, employees, equipment,
and supplies to management.
- Maintains a neat personal appearance and presents
himself/herself in a favorable manner to the public.
- Follows all best practices for personal hygiene and infection
- Follows all policies and procedures for applying disinfectant
services to vehicles.
- Greets all customers with "Welcome to Autobell !"
- Performs all functions of the team member job while adhering to
all safety procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Carries out assigned duties to keep the car wash clean and
- Cleans and disinfects the store lot, lobby, offices, restrooms,
- Sweeps, mops, cleans windows, cleans restrooms, restocks
general supplies, empties trash, and sprays the Bay with hose.
- Autobell requires that you possess and maintain a valid
- Autobell requires that you keep a professional, safe, and neat
appearance, including no visible tattoos in a long-sleeved
- Autobell is a drug-free workplace, and all candidates must pass
a pre-employment drug screening.
- Demonstrates attention to detail with excellent customer
service, communication, interpersonal skills, service orientation,
and time management.
- Possesses excellent communication skills to interact
professionally and courteously with managers, co-workers, and
Essential Physical and Sensory Requirements
- Oral Comprehension: The ability to listen to and understand
information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
The ability to receive and understand alerts from fellow team
members, customers, and vendors of potential safety risks or
- Ability to hear vehicles approaching, buzzers, horns, and
verbal alerts communicating potential safety risks and/or
- Oral Expression: The ability to communicate information and
ideas in speaking so others will understand. Ability to alert
fellow team members, customers, and vendors of potential safety
risk and hazards.
- Control Precision: The ability to safely adjust the controls of
a machine or a vehicle quickly and repeatedly to exact
- Fine Finger Dexterity: The ability to make precisely
coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp
and manipulate objects.
- Manual Dexterity: The ability to quickly move your hand, your
hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp,
manipulate, or assemble objects.
- Ability to execute safe driving procedure.
- Standing/Walking/Running/Bending High Level.
- Hearing Concentration High Level -
- Speaking Concentration High Level.
- Visual High Level.
- Lifting up to 20 lbs.
- Outdoors in the elements.
Keywords: Autobell Car Wash, Rock Hill , Team Member, Other , Rock Hill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!