Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Store Fulfillment Associate is responsible for processing
incoming customer orders in a timely and accurate manner, including
picking merchandise, confirming the order, packing and shipping.
The Store Fulfillment Associate plays a key role in executing our
"relentless Customer Care" policy with our on-line and in-store
"Yes! We Have It" customers. This position operates in a
fast-paced, deadline driven environment and is a non-exempt
Essential Job Functions:
- Pick, pack and ship daily customer orders according to
published standards and deadlines.
- Monitor order and re-stock shipping supplies.
- Maintain complete records of picking, packing and shipping
- Set up and maintain/organize work area.
- Support other store functions as needed (Customer Service, Loss
Prevention, Inventory Team).
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Read and speak fluent English
- Ability to read and adhere to all policy and procedure
Office Focused requirements:
- Able to work quickly and accurately in a deadline driven
- Able to multi-task and organize large volumes of work
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable with technology, including smartphones, tablet
computers and Windows-based operating systems
- Team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Solid organization skills with high attention to detail and
- Previous retail selling floor experience and/or familiarity
with store fulfillment procedures a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. at floor level or team lift,
when appropriate or needed.
- Ability to push/pull receiving equipment weighing up to 500
lbs. such as rolling flats, z-racks and pallet jacks.
- Ability to operate a computer and other electronic equipment
such as scanning guns.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to twist, bend and stoop to retrieve items from floor,
shelves, racks and hooks and place items on floor, shelves, racks
- Ability to work at a safe and steady pace.
Reports Directly to:
Operations Team Manager, Assistant Store Manager or Store
Keywords: Belk, Rock Hill , Fulfillment Associate, Other , Monroe, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!