Credit & Collections Specialist
Company: 3D Systems
Location: Rock Hill
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Credit and Collections Specialist is responsible for all
aspects of credit and collections of customer accounts. This
position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Rock Hill, SC
and will report to the Credit and Collections Supervisor.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manages a portfolio of accounts and sets collection strategies
necessary to improve on our Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) of
percent current, Over 60 and 90 days past due.
- Analyzes and recommends credit limits for customers, determines
whether to release orders on credit hold.
- Makes collection calls to customers with delinquent account
balances. High volume phone contact with customer or external
- Performs account reconciliation to resolve billing issues.
Prepares credit memos. Researches unapplied cash and presents to
the Accounts Receivable Specialist for proper application.
- Prepares AR aging reports.
- Prepares quarterly "bad debt reserve" report.
- Prepares and enters invoices in customer's EDI systems.
- Creates new customer accounts including, but not limited to
binding terms and credit limits.
- Coordinates with sales team including reconciling orders and
- Decision- making using judgement as to who will be sent to an
outside collections agency.
- Builds customer relationships internally and outside of 3D
Education and Training:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years of related experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have professional and effective phone manner; ability to
be firm yet diplomatic with customers.
- The ability to meet deadlines and work with time
- Experience using integrated ERP systems for collections
(Oracle, SAP, and similar) and knowledge of Microsoft Word,
Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- Basic skills in ten key touch and type 45 wpm.
Keywords: 3D Systems, Rock Hill , Credit & Collections Specialist, Other , Rock Hill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!