DC HR Representative (Payroll Analyst)
Company: Ross Stores, Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
This position will assist in all aspects of DC payroll.
Responsible for maintaining payroll time sheets/staffing report
accuracy, and compliance audits. Assist DC production staff with
questions regarding payroll, attendance tracking and personnel
policy as it relates to the two.
- Assist DC production staff with their questions regarding
payroll, attendance tracking and policies as it relates to the
- Update Kronos based off of information received back from
associate and Supervisor on reports, etc.(NCNS, CA sick, Sick,
reporting line, LOA).
- Process VTO and schedule change requests daily (when
- Follow/maintain all Sarbanes/Oxley compliance regulations
required for the payroll process.
- Edit/ track attendance weekly to ensure all associates accounts
are accurate and current.
- Sort checks bi-weekly to provide to Supervisors for their
- Coordinate with temp agency to ensure they have information
they require and they are providing us with necessary
- Ensure the accuracy of associate data through frequent cross
referencing between PeopleSoft and Kronos.
- File all documents
- Sort and deliver all checks
- Audit and follow up to all Final Time details to ensure 100%
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Integrity & Trust
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 1-3 years data entry experience
- Degree preferred
- 10 key by touch
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft and Kronos preferred
- Must be able to adapt to multiple demands, shifting priorities
and possess a sense of urgency.
- Job requires ability to work in an office environment,
primarily on a computer.
- Requires sitting, standing, walking, hearing, talking on the
telephone, attending in-person meetings, typing, and working with
- Consistent timeliness and regular attendance.
- Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or
This job description is a summary of the primary duties and
responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be
a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and
responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's
discretion. Ross Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Ross Stores, Inc, Rock Hill , DC HR Representative (Payroll Analyst), Other , York, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!