Company: Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Glenmark is actively seeking a Dispensing Operator to join the
growing team in Monroe, NC. These positions will primary support
1st shift functions but may have working hours on a flexible basis
per departmental needs and goals.
The Dispensing Operator I supports day to day activities
relating to the dispensing department. The position will support
pharmaceutical manufacturing operations under the direction of the
Packaging Supervisor. The incumbent is responsible to follow
company policies, cGMPs, and all Standard Operating Procedures as
mandated for this position.
Experience operating in a pharmaceutical, or manufacturing
environment may be beneficial. This position may be required to
work in additional areas based on the business needs including but
not limited to, cleaning room, encapsulation, granulation,
compression, solution prep, packaging, fluid bed, and/or
- Develops and applies basic dispensing operation knowledge. This
includes becoming familiar with the functions of the equipment,
assembly/disassemble, clean and set- up procedures for applicable
production/dispensing equipment. May be paired with other operator
with advanced skills for training and development.
- Develops an understanding of Good Documentation Practices and
- Learns to identify routine problems and seeks input and
guidance of others when encountering new/challenging
- Participates as a team member within the functional area and be
flexible to working outside of the main assigned area.
- Minimum HS Diploma/GED required to be considered for this
- Previous experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing
environment is preferred
- Knowledge of cGMP is preferred
- Knowledge of the metric weight system
- Must be able to lift up 40 lbs.
- Basic Math, documentation and organization skills.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to work in semi-enclosed spaces such as Reverse
Laminar Airflow Bench (RLAF) booths.
- Strong commitment to excellence and quality with a positive
- Ability to work with a diverse of individuals in a team
1st Shift Monday - Friday 0700 to 1530 (7:00 AM - 3:30 PM)
Must be willing to work 2nd Shift as needed
2nd shift Monday - Friday 1500 to 2330 (3:00 PM -11:30 PM)
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
fostering diversity in the workplace, both in its employee
workforce and in Company leadership.
(minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual
Keywords: Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc., Rock Hill , Dispensing Operator, Other , Monroe, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!