Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team
of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things
that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an
eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making
it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
As a Services Product Manager, you will be focused leading part
of Honeywell's global, services portfolio. The right person for
this job wants to make a noticeable impact on results while gaining
valuable experience in one of the most admired companies in the
This position is an individual contributor that leads and
manages by influence across the organization to execute on our
services initiatives and strategies. The right candidate for this
role must also be highly collaborative, embrace our "winning as one
team". You will work closely with other Product Managers, Customer
Marketing, Regional Marketing and Service Operations to drive
We're a demanding and fast-paced environment where you will work
with highly motivated teams on extremely challenging projects.
We're looking for individuals that have a passion for our mission
to transition from a traditional hardware company into and
industrial software and solutions provider.
- Drive all aspects of the service life cycle from concept to
- Define market requirements for future services based on primary
and secondary research with customers (VOC), sales, partners, and
- Develop and execute plans addressing offering, pricing,
channel, messaging and competitive positioning; working closely
with regional marketing teams on launch and promotion
- Define, promote internally and gain executive approval for
roadmaps, strategies, policies and plans for the product line
- Partner with IT and other functions to improve the digital
experience of the service life cycle from initial order through
- Work with planning, regional marketing and factory teams to
produce a forecast that ensures parts availability and service
level compliance while minimizing inventory costs
YOU MUST HAVE
- 3 years of experience as a product manager of B2B products or
services or other operational experience in an aftermarket services
- Ability to travel 10% to 20% domestically and
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience being held accountable for delivering financial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated technical aptitude
- Knowledge of aftermarket parts/services business models
- Ability to lead by influence
- Experience engaging with customers for sales or support
- Experience marketing intangible service-based solutions
- JOB ID: HRD115503
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 9680 Old Bailes Rd,Fort Mill,South
- Relocation Tier:
- Band: 03
- Referral Bonus: 1500
- Requisition Type: Standard Requisition
- US Citizenship:
- FLSA Statement:
- FLSA CODE: Exempt
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status.