ADMIN, OFFICE PERSONNEL (TEMP)
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: July 23, 2021
Posted Date: May 18, 2021
APPLY: You can now complete your entire
job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
text JOB to 75000 &
search for the requisition ID
Click here to
- We have an opening for a temporary ADMIN, OFFICE
PERSONNEL - HOURLY position.
- Location: York School District One, 1475
East Liberty Street, York, SC 29745. Note:
online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous experience
preferred, but willing to train!
- *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord
video introductions. Be more than just words on a
resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click
here to get a sneak
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be
interested in joining our team.
Want to influence a generation? How about working in a place where
you know you make a difference. Try one of our 4000 public and
private school locations managed by Chartwells School Dining
Services. That’s about 2.6 million young students we provide meals
and food service for each day. Eat. Learn. Live exemplifies
Chartwells’ promise and philosophy that nourishing students is not
only our business; it’s our commitment to the communities in which
Full time associates at Chartwells K-12 are offered many
fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Performs a variety of clerical
duties, including answering telephones, bookkeeping, typing, word
processing, office machine operation and filing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Trains other staff members to perform work activities, such as
using computer applications.
- Answers telephones, directs calls, takes messages and runs
- Prepares meeting agendas, attends meetings and
- Makes travel arrangements.
- Completes work schedules, manages calendars and arranges
- Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence and
prepares outgoing mail.
- Compiles, copies, sorts and files records of office activities,
business transactions and other activities.
- Completes and mails bills, contracts, policies, invoices and
- Operates office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners,
facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- Types, formats, proofreads and edits correspondence, reports
and other documents.
- Reviews files, records and other documents to obtain
information to respond to requests.
- Computes, records and proofreads data and other
- Processes and prepares documents, such as business or
government forms and expense reports.
- Maintains and updates filing, inventory, mailing and database
- Communicates with customers, employees and others to answer
questions; disseminates or explains information; takes orders and
- Collects, counts and disburses money; performs basic
bookkeeping; completes banking transactions.
- Troubleshoots problems involving office equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box
Req ID: 541238
Keywords: Compass Group, Rock Hill , ADMIN, OFFICE PERSONNEL (TEMP), Other , YORK, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!