General Utility/Housekeeping (AWS D 6:15pm - 6:15am) - CLM
Company: Campbell Soup
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
Starting times and hours may vary depending on coverage due to
report-offs and the production schedule especially during
JOB SUMMARY/ JOB DUTIES:
- The General Utility, under the direction of the department
manager/supervisor, is responsible for assisting in any and all
phases of production, preparation, sanitation and/ or packaging of
the product. Providing general help labor where needed in all areas
of the plant.
- Assists in the production of goods to
include, but not limited to: pre-weighing ingredients and staging
for mixing operations, cutting of raw materials, removal of
discarded product/materials, and picking out defects on conveyors
based on specifications.
- Maintains the cleanliness of all areas of
manufacturing including but not limited to: cardboard removal,
floors swept/mopped, counters and equipment cleaned to ensure
health and safety requirements are maintained. Ensures area is
organized according to 5S/production standards.
- Lubricates, hand cleans parts, and assembles
- Performs a variety of general manual labor
tasks within the site, (e.g., lifting and moving materials, loading
and unloading materials, assisting in the handling of heavy
materials, making minor repairs, etc.).
- Works with others as a team to complete
tasks in an efficient manner to ensure the line is ready for
startup and/or shutdown as well as to minimize downtime.
- Assists other employees with their assigned
- Packages or assists in packing, finished
goods, parts, materials, and equipment for customer delivery.
- Delivers and Picks up materials in various
parts of the plant when needed.
- Performs routine maintenance to
- Follows department rules, procedures,
routines, and requirements to complete assigned duties.
- If qualified, may be asked to operate
machinery within the site.
- Practices and adheres to GMP (Good
Manufacturing Practices), Allergen program, and Safety
- Mandatory overtime may be required.
- May perform other duties as required.
High School Diploma or GED and/or 1-year production experience in a
manufacturing environment required.
- Sitting: Seldom
- Standing: Continuously
- Walking: Frequently
- Using hands: Continuously
- Climbing: Occasionally
- Stooping, Kneeling: Frequently
- Talking, Hearing: Continuously
- Tasting, Smelling: Frequently
- Two Handed Carry: Frequently
- Pushing: Continuously
- Pulling: Continuously
- Overhead Work Standing: Frequently
- Ladder climbing: Frequently
- Repetitive Twisting Standing: Continuously
- Repetitive Twisting Sitting: Continuously
- Balance on Level Surfaces: Continuously Hand
- Bending: Continuously
- Up to 10 lbs.: Continuously
- Up to 25 lbs.: Continuously
- Up to 50 lbs.: Occasionally
- Up to 100 lbs.: Seldom/Never
- More than 100 lbs.: Seldom/Never
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is
frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The
employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes
or airborne particles; and caustic chemicals. The noise level
in the work environment is usually loud.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbell Soup, Rock Hill , General Utility/Housekeeping (AWS D 6:15pm - 6:15am) - CLM, Other , Pineville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!