Quality Assurance Supervisor
Company: Nutramaxlabs Laboratories
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Our Mission is to serve the Lord and glorify Him using the gifts He
has given our employees to research, develop, manufacture, and
market products that improve the quality of life for people and
Nutramax Laboratories is the #1 veterinarian recommended supplement
company and Lancaster, South Carolina's largest manufacturing
employer. We offer industry-leading products; but we're much more
than that. We are pet lovers, servant leaders, community enrichers,
and proactive innovators with a passion to help improve the quality
of life for people and their pets. Nutramax is a place you can be
proud to work at, while also knowing that your work is making a
meaningful difference in the life of others.
Summary of the Position: The Quality Assurance Supervisor reports
to the Sr. Quality Assurance Manager. This person supervises In
Process Document Specialist, Label Issuance, and Returns. However,
the job responsibilities include knowledge of Quality Systems,
Document Control, Batch Release, Complaints, Training and AHPAERs.
The QA Supervisor supports all of the day to day operations,
techniques, and activities associated with those departments that
are used to fulfill the Quality Assurance requirements of the
product and/or service.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The assistant QA Supervisor is responsible for Supervising those
individuals within the QA department that includes but is not
limited to the following:
- QAG and Production process monitoring
- Assuring that all GMP requirements and regulations are met
through compliance to government regulations, industry standards
and Company policies
- Protocol review and approval
- Reviewing environmental conditions records and responding to
- Work with Production Supervisors to resolve production
- Document Control
- Review and approval of SOPs
- Assuring that all applicable cGMP requirements and regulations
are met through compliance to government regulations, industry
standards and company policies
- Batch record documentation review and approval
- Product/Raw material/Component release (following testing)
- Working with Production, Regulatory Affairs, Marketing, New
Product Development and other necessary departments to maintain
awareness of Quality Systems activities.
- Product quality and conformance to government regulations,
industry standards, and Company policies.
- Developing and deploying the Quality systems to ensure products
conform to defined requirements.
- Understanding and deploying processes to assure conformance to
government regulations, industry standards and Company
- Conducting investigations, assessing and closing deviations,
determining impact of the issues that could affect product quality,
safety and purity.
- Reviewing customer complaints/AERs to ensure customer
satisfaction and potential CAPAs are completed for
- Reviewing of PMs, Pest Control, Calibration records, etc.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with other departments
and function within a team environment.
- Must periodically work second and third shift hours in support
of personnel on those shifts.
- Performance of other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements: The QA Supervisor must have at least 5-7
years of experience in an FDA regulated manufacturing environment,
with 5 years specifically in Quality Assurance or Quality Control.
Prior FDA or equivalent inspection experience is highly
Education and Experience: BS Degree or BA Degree with a Science
major or concentration and continuing education credits in the
pharmaceutical industry through a reputable professional society.
An Associate degree with 10 plus years in pharmaceutical
manufacturing experience will be considered.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Quality Assurance staff
Keywords: Nutramaxlabs Laboratories, Rock Hill , Quality Assurance Supervisor, Other , Lancaster, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!