Customer Experience Supervisor
Company: AmeriGas Propane, Inc.
Location: Mount Croghan
Posted on: November 18, 2021
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG!
Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation's premiere propane company,
serving over 1.5 million residential, commercial, industrial and
motor fuel propane customers. Together, over 6,500 dedicated
professionals will deliver over 1 billion gallons of propane from
1,800+ distribution points across the United States.PostingJob
Summary:The Customer Experience Supervisor (CX Supervisor)
demonstrates effective business acumen and leadership skills to
directly supervise an assigned team of CX Advocates. The CX
Supervisor ensures his/her team of customer care professionals
delivers an excellent quality experience for every step in the
customer's journey. The CX Supervisor effectively coaches and
manages team performance to achieve established key performance
measurements and best practices in customer care and efficiency.
The CX Supervisor provides direct oversight, skill/performance
development and management, responds to escalated customer
complaints, and drives operational effectiveness.Key
- Ability to lead and supervise teams to meet performance
objectives/standards; operates with high integrity and creates a
trusting, open relationship with staff
- Highly collaborative; readily supports functions across the
center and AmeriGas to achieve customer and operational
- Leads team members to consistently achieve performance
excellence; demonstrates positivity and creates a "can do"
cultureDuties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the daily operation and the
performance of a team of service professionals to meet and/or
exceed operational performance goals.
- Supervises, trains, and motivates staff; ensures individual and
team performance to goals, service level agreements and quality
metrics, in compliance with client expectations; uses performance
management process when necessary.
- Monitors/observes service contacts and activities to provide
timely coaching to staff to improve effectiveness and productivity;
conducts regular 1:1 feedback as well as preparing annual
- Delivers/participates in product, process, and service
- Tracks and reports metrics, KPIs, and data as required by
- Participates in recruitment programs and interviewing/selection
to hire high quality individuals as needed; effectively onboards
- Contributes to special projects.
- Proactively engages employees to build positive morale; fosters
a fun and productive environmentKnowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated success in service/support operations and direct
- Working knowledge of contact center operations, key performance
metrics, and expense management.
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity and ethics; makes sound
decisions in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills. Competency in effective
- Ability to analyze statistical and performance data, develop
management summary reports and proactively develop action
plans.Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent call center
- Three to five years Contact Center experience with demonstrated
capability in leadership roles
- Experience in analysis of performance/operational data.Working
- Work occurs inside in a contact center/office environment.
- Must be available to work varying schedules and hours including
some weekends and holidays as workload dictates; potential for
24/7/365 day operations in future; available for on-call support as
needed.AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, sex, national origin, disability, age, gender identity,
sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected
class in its practices.AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace.
Candidates must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug
screen and a criminal background check. Successful applicants shall
be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen as a condition of
employment, and if hired, shall be subject to substance abuse
testing in accordance with AmeriGas policies. As a federal
contractor that engages in safety-sensitive work, AmeriGas cannot
permit employees in certain positions to use medical marijuana,
even if prescribed by an authorized physician. Similarly,
applicants for such positions who are actively using medical
marijuana may be denied hire on that basis.
Keywords: AmeriGas Propane, Inc., Rock Hill , Customer Experience Supervisor, Other , Mount Croghan, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!