Company: Timken Co. (The)
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the
ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken.
Our associates make the world more productive by improving the
efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in
Must be able to efficiently perform all operations on all N/C
machines, load DNC programs, set tools and make any necessary
* Perform all necessary loading and unloading machines.
* Interpret operation sheets and layout sheets to set correct tools
to produce parts through automatic cycle operation of machine.
* Perform operations - boring, facing, turning, and other
operations as required.
* Interpret/follow drawings, instructions, routings, and
* Maintain proper tools, handle parts and operate machine
* Must audit tool wear to maintain good cutting edges.
* Responsible for proper care of company tools, quality, detecting
and reporting of defects before completion, observance of safety
regulations and correct reporting of time and production.
* Perform preventive maintenance on machine and maintain clean work
* Part sizes range up to 50" with a normal tolerance of .005 and
occasionally a .0015 tolerance.
1) Ability to use average drawings/prints and shop measuring
instruments, such as dial indicators and micrometers.
2) Requires a general knowledge of mechanical or electrical
3) Make decisions involving use of considerable initiative and
4) Must be able to work with medium weight tools and materials, and
occasionally work with heavy weight materials.
5) Must be willing to work any shift and over-time.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to
their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other
employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender
or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin,
ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military
status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Join one of the World's Most Ethical Companies - - an honor we've
received ten times.
The Timken Company designs a growing portfolio of engineered
bearings and power transmission products that improve the
reliability and efficiency of global machinery and equipment to
move the world forward. Timken posted $3.8 billion in sales in 2019
and employs more than 17,000 people globally, operating from 42
Why Choose Timken?
* Over a century of knowledge and innovation
* A culture of top performance
* A global, diverse environment
* Products that contribute to a sustainable world
* A conviction to improve communities around us
* Competitive salary and benefits
Not Ready To Apply?
Stay connected by joining our network and we'll keep you informed
about upcoming events and opportunities that match your
Keywords: Timken Co. (The), Rock Hill , N/C Operator, Other , Union, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!