Location: Rock Hill
Posted on: January 13, 2022
The Mechanical Designer will collaboratively work with the
Engineering Manager, Project Engineer, and Project Manager to
produce complete designs of mechanical parts, assemblies, and
systems for industrial equipment. Candidates must have strong
knowledge of 3D CAD software and have worked in a manufacturing or
product development environment.
- Support new product development projects by creating 3D models
and 2D Drawings.
- Create and manage BOMs and any other technical documentation
needed for manufacturing/production.
- Participate in design reviews for given projects/products.
- Modify existing products to adhere to current industry
- Assist in the build and testing of prototypes.
- Provide support to manufacturing/production.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical
Engineering Technology preferred but not required.
- 1+ years' experience designing equipment/products in a
manufacturing or product development environment.
- High level of proficiency with 3D CAD.
- Sheet metal design experience preferred.
- Experience with industrial equipment or the automotive industry
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Keywords: Talentbridge, Rock Hill , Mechanical Designer, Other , Rock Hill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!