Posted on: January 15, 2022
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's
why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an
early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up
countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new
paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to
always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital
future together with us.
Competitive hourly rates-$18
$3000 Sign on Bonus!!!
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
Paid vacation and holidays
Employee discount and referral programs
* Operates machines and production equipment safely in accordance
* Sets up or adjusts equipment according to manufacturing
* Monitors the quality of output to identify or discard
re-manufacture faulty products
* Maintains accurate daily production records so that manufacturing
performance can be analyzed
* H.S. Diploma or G.E.D
* Proficient at routine mathematics, which includes addition,
subtraction, multiplication and division.
* Able to climb stairs (20+) several times per day
* Oral Comprehension -- The ability to listen to and understand
information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
* Oral Expression -- The ability to communicate information and
ideas in speaking so others will understand data
* Written Expression -- The ability to communicate information and
ideas in writing so others will understand.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expression, and other legally protected
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or
employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are
considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee
for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited
referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be
invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these
cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and
All employees applying for an internal position must have a
discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job
posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee
from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
JOB ID: 21025426
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Keywords: Henkel, Rock Hill , Packaging Associate, Other , Enoree, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!