Company: Elkem Silicones
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We are seeking energetic, self-motivated candidates to join us
and help realize our strategic and ambitious growth plans.--If you
believe you have what it takes to be part of our success, we want
to hear from you!
The key responsibilities of this position are to prepare and
monitor batches using various types of mixing equipment, focusing
on safety, quality and productivity.--This position is also
responsible for packaging product and performing related chemical
manufacturing duties.--Incumbent is expected to participate in
plant safety activities and ensure compliance with ISO-9001-2000
and other quality requirements that be applicable to the site.
- 2 - 5 years of prior experience in a manufacturing environment
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Ability to understand written and oral instructions and to
perform basic math operations pertinent to the job.
- Ability to work any of 3 shifts with the possibility of
- Ability and willingness to be cross-trained in multiple
manufacturing departments is essential.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and to stand for the majority of
- PC skills are required.
- Ability to speak and write independently in order to complete
required paperwork and interact with team.
- Focus on safety and process improvement.
- General math skills.
- Basic mechanical skills.
- Good reading skills.
- Willingness and ability to operate a forklift.
Keywords: Elkem Silicones, Rock Hill , Chemical Operator, Other , York, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!