Posted on: May 12, 2022
Meyer Utility Structures, an Arcosa subsidiary, is searching for
a talented team player to fill the open position of Safety
Coordinator for our Lancaster, SC plant. In this role the Safety
Coordinator will ensure the Environmental, Health and Safety
function to enable general and functional structure meets Arcosa's
Environmental Health and Safety policy and
- Implement established safety/environmental programs for
compliance to company and government regulations.
- Conduct plant safety inspections to assure compliance with
laws, regulations, and policies.
- Facilitate corrections/improvements as identified.
- Work with employees to resolve safety issues and
- Conduct new employee orientation and other safety related
training for employees.
- Maintain records of training, qualifications, certifications,
etc., as they apply to the safety program.
- Participate in the investigation of accidents and
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Must be able to work 2nd shift and weekend when necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Safety or Risk Management, or equivalent
combination of experience and training which results in the
required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Considerable knowledge of all state and federal regulations
relative to safety, health, environment, and worker's compensation
or ability acquire quickly.
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to speak effectively in one on one situation and before
groups of people.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all
employees throughout the plant.
- Certified Safety Professional certification strongly
- Ability to analyze and solve issues.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work within a
Keywords: Arcosa, Rock Hill , Safety Coordinator, Other , Lancaster, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!