PT Leasing Specialist - Nottingham Apartments
Company: Synco Properties Inc
Posted on: May 13, 2022
The PT Leasing Specialist is responsible for assisting the
Community Manager in maintaining high occupancy and satisfied
residents at her/his residential community in a manner designed to
maximize cash flow consistent with SYNCO Property Management,
Inc.'s (SPI) Policy and Procedures Manual.DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES : AS DIRECTED AND ASSIGNED BY THE COMMUNITY
- Answer incoming calls in a prompt, professional & inviting
- Secure leases on qualified individuals by utilizing SPI's
sales, marketing, advertising, closing & customer service
- Develop marketing/advertising strategies for all available
units as market condition dictates. Secure weekly competition
market analysis. Know your competition and what specials are being
- Gain a thorough knowledge of the community, property grounds,
building/unit locations, all floor plans and special features.
- Gain a working knowledge of all reports as directed by
- Prospect for new residents; develop rapport with local realtor
and relocation agencies for referral business.
- Prepare lease documents and move-in packages for new
- Accept service requests and coordinate same with proper
- Help maintain attractive, neat office/clubhouse facility, keep
your desk organized and neat.
- Thoroughly review the following with each new resident prior to
executing the lease:
- Lease agreement-covenants and conditions
- Community rules and regulations
- Applicable SPI policies & procedures
- Collect all monies due (application fee, security deposit(s),
pet fees, rents, etc.) prior to delivering unit key to new
- Ensure that the Community Manager is aware of significant
events, specific problems, etc.
- Maintain and encourage good relations with residents. Attempt
to resolve all issues and/or complaints without referral to
- Assist in planning/hosting property social activities.
- Assist with preparation of property newsletter.
- Ensure vacant and model apartments are market ready and
available to show at all times by communicating any shortfalls to
- Maintain a professional attitude and business like conduct at
all times, using diplomacy when dealing with all SPI associates,
prospects, vendors, etc. Demonstrate upbeat, positive behavior at
- Work with community team assisting other associates as
- High School diploma required - some college preferred.
- Leasing, Marketing, Sales or Customer Service experience
- Valid driver's license and vehicle insurance must be
- Ability to work weekends as scheduledKnowledge, Skills, and
- Above average Leasing, Marketing, Sales or Customer Service
- Computer experience in Windows packages - typing & data entry
- Above average verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to walk property and stairs on a daily basis for
inspection and leasing.
- Must maintain valid driver's license and vehicle insurance at
- Available to work Saturday hours
Keywords: Synco Properties Inc, Rock Hill , PT Leasing Specialist - Nottingham Apartments, Other , Monroe, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!