Traffic Control Flagger
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionNo experience is necessary for this entry-level
position!This is a general labor position!WRIGHT is a family-owned
and operated business devoted to its employees and customers for
over 40 years. When you work with us you are not just 'one of our
employees', you are part of the WRIGHT family. We are committed to
your personal and professional development. Responsibilities:
- Set up, maintain, and remove temporary work zones. Including
warning signs, traffic cones, and rumble strips according to ATSSA
and DOT regulations.
- Load and unload work zone equipment to and from the company
- Drive the company vehicle to and from job sites in a safe
- Complete all paperwork in a timely manner.
- Wear and maintain proper PPE in accordance with Wright specific
- Read and comprehend Wright safety manual and employee
- Reports directly to a Field Supervisor.
- Other job duties as assigned.Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid driver's license and maintain a clean driving
- Have reliable communication to receive work schedule.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work in all weather conditions and tolerate varying
climates of heat, cold, and rain.
- Pass a drug screen prior to employment and maintain a drug-free
- Be able to stand throughout your entire shift, hand and arm
movement is required.
- The position does not allow for frequent breaks.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Be physically capable to perform all flagging duties.Benefits:
- Raises at 6 months, 1 year, and yearly thereafter.
- Paid holidays after 90 days of employment.
- Potential access to a company vehicle and a merit increase with
- Referral Program! Earn $500 for finding your friend a job!
(Must work 60 days)
- Become a certified Traffic Control Flagger. Paid training and
- Paid Time Off
- Health insurance
- Retirement savings programs
- And more!
Keywords: Wright, Rock Hill , Traffic Control Flagger, Other , Monroe, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!