Senior Operations Supervisor - Raw Materials
Company: ATI Metals
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty
materials and complex components. Our products support diverse
markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas,
electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial
ATI is seeking to hire a Senior Operations Supervisor to support
our Raw Materials department within our Specialty Materials
business unit. This position will be based in Monroe, NC.
As a Senior Operations Supervisor you will be responsible for for
the performance of hourly production employees in the areas of
safety, quality, production, and implementation of company
A successful Senior Operations Supervisor for the Raw Materials
Department will quickly grasp ATI's business culture and processes,
have a strong safety and quality based mindset, and be involved in
Continuous Improvement activities as needed.
* Responsible for the performance of hourly employees in Raw
* Required to continually strive to improve Raw Materials blend
* Must become proficient with Keystone, Formulation, and Raw
Materials release application
* Must assist, direct, and train team to work in a safe manner to
set-up and operate equipment to produce a product that meets the
customer requirements in a safe and cost-effective manner
* Responsible for all aspects of shift operations including Safety,
Quality, Company Policies, Production, Operational Cost, Lean
Manufacturing Procedures and On-Time Performance
* Required to continually strive to develop and promote all team
members and or prepare employees for advancement and growth within
* Reports all issues of concern to upper management as necessary
using company policy and company Ethic procedures.
* Responsible for certification and re-certification of all
employees for each skill in critical and non-critical
* Work from schedules tables charts, general instructions and other
data and information to plan and lay out work to ensure an orderly
flow of material into and out of the area that meets the customer
requirements including delivering the product on time.
* Handle discipline problems per department and company policy
* Take responsibility for all equipment, tools, parts and area,
this is shown by taking appropriate action in requesting
maintenance repairs, ordering items through proper channels and
maintaining a neat clean and organized work area.
* Must show innovation in problem solving while following Quality,
Department and Company policies
* Must take an active part in generating departmental cost
reduction savings in the area of production and process procedures
or any other means
* Must continually involve all employees in search for ways to
continuously improve Safety, Quality, Production and On Time to our
* Required to keep production and other records as necessary
* Willing to work scheduled or unscheduled overtime and work nights
for temporary periods of time
* Bachelor's degree in a related field, or equivalent work
* 3+ years of Leadership experience in an industrial manufacturing
* It is ATI's policy to not provide immigration sponsorship for any
of the company's positions.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment
opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race,
color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin,
age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status
protected be federal or state law. The company will provide
reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in
the hiring process if so requested.
Keywords: ATI Metals, Rock Hill , Senior Operations Supervisor - Raw Materials, Other , Monroe, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!