Posted on: August 4, 2022
CNC POSITIONS 2nd SHIFT -TEMP TO PERM POSITIONS or Direct Hire
Positions AVAILABLE! Full Job Description Essential Duties &
- Lifts products from pallets and loads them onto fixtures and/or
- Operates robotic and/or manually loaded CNC station controls
using push-buttons, switches, and a computer terminal*.
- Performs and records results of First Piece Check.
- Visually inspects parts for defects as required.
- Verifies part dimensions using plug and thread gauges.
- Determines offsets and adjusts on-screen values to compensate
for product variations within tolerance.
- Determines Corrective Actions, reporting all problems to a
- De-burs products.
- Applies identification numbers to product with a hammer
- Changes inserts and other tooling as needed using various hand
- Accurately records production at end of shift.
- Maintains a clean work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- CNC Operators are cross-trained to operate both manual and
robotic machining stations. Qualifications Education & Experience
- Attention to detail and quality in a fast-paced industrial
- Ability to perform minor troubleshooting and determine causes
and sources of error.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic math skills (decimal system, min/max values).
- Ability to follow written work instructions and control
- Experience troubleshooting Machines
- Experience with automated machines Environmental & Physical
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
- Must have experience working in Non Climate Controlled
environment Call or text 704-289-9429 to Apply About Staffmark
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity
for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including
religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical
condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability,
political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent,
military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We
will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application,
interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable
accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This
policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship,
including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations,
working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and
conditions of employment. All employees are directed to familiarize
themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All
decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of
employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with
this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and
Keywords: Staffmark, Rock Hill , CNC Operators, Other , Monroe, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!