Company: Gold's Gym International, Inc.
Location: Rock Hill
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The Fitness Consultant is responsible for promoting and selling
memberships to potential new members and selling renewals/upgrades
to current gym members.
* Generates sales through Company-sponsored (walk-ins and TI's) and
employee sponsored (outreach and promotions).
* Maintains accurate records of all Company-sponsored and
* Follows up on all prospects by using established Gold's Gym sales
* Conducts gym tours using established Gold's Gym sales
* Conducts telephone inquiries using established Gold's Gym sales
* Establishes and maintains a minimum of 10 lead boxes/bowls in the
community on a monthly basis.
* Must establish and maintain a minimum required referral program
as defined by Gold's Gym Company standards.
* Maintain FC planner using established sales systems.
* Must be current on Gold's Gym Company pricing and promotion
* Maintains information on club history, background, philosophy,
facilities, staff and policies.
* Has a thorough knowledge of, adheres to, and enforces Company
policies and procedures as they pertain to gym operations.
* Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills.
* Prepares for, attends and actively participates in sales
* Maintains a positive relationship with the rest of the staff.
Supports other staff in achieving their goals
* Participates in all scheduled meetings as directed by the General
Manager or Assistant General Manager.
* Successfully completes the FC Training courses.
Qualifications & Requirements:
* High school diploma and some college course completion required.
College degree, either Associate or Bachelor's preferred.
* Excellent sales, communication and customer service skills.
* Must be able to successfully pass all testing requirements
including gym tours, telephone inquiry, counselor planner audit,
guest card audit, lead box/bowl program, referral program and
corporate outreach program.
* Ability to achieve acceptable level of units per month.
* Thorough understanding of Gold's Gym's membership sales
* Demonstrated understanding of the Daily Sales Stat report and its
* Basic computer skills.
* Current CPR Certification
Today Gold's Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving
more than 3 million members in 38 states and 28 countries around
the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution,
Gold's Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms
with the best amenities, the latest in cardio and strength training
equipment and functional training areas as well as the most dynamic
group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed
martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. We also offer
signature classes which include GRIT, P90X, and RIP 60.
Gold's Gym is growing and looking for new team members to help us
redefine strength. We'll challenge your skills, talents and
abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have
what it takes. Become an active participant in our growth and
you'll share in the rewards for your efforts.
Keywords: Gold's Gym International, Inc., Rock Hill , Fitness Consultant, Other , Rock Hill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!