Escape Room Games Master - Pineville, NC
Company: Spare Time Entertainment
Posted on: September 22, 2022
- Ensure that the Escape Rooms are prepared for the guest
experience and are clean and neat after exit.
- Interact professionally by using Spare Time Service Standards
- Answer phones, check call reservations and answer messages to
ensure that all reservations are booked promptly
- Greet each guest promptly upon their arrival.
- Accept payment from the guests, ensuring that all payments are
recorded and accounted for.
- Encourage guests to post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and
Trip Advisor to increase visibility of Spare Time in the market as
an adventure attraction.
- Ask each guest to sign a waiver, ensuring that it is filled out
- Invite guests to be seated and receive refreshments
before/after their adventure.
- Guide guests through their adventure, including a brief
synopsis of the game scenario, tracking guest progress through the
game, and giving hints using a microphone as needed to ensure that
guests have a successful experience.
- Seek guest information that will benefit our marketing efforts
i.e. email address, guest demographics.
- Bring creative ideas forward to optimize the environment and
experience for our guests, and our employees.
- Work with guests to resolve issues that may lead to a less
optimal guest experience and seeking manager's advice when
additional assistance is needed.Required
Keywords: Spare Time Entertainment, Rock Hill , Escape Room Games Master - Pineville, NC, Other , Pineville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!