Bartender - Pineville, NC
Company: Spare Time Entertainment
Posted on: September 24, 2022
- Serve guests utilizing Spare Time Entertainment's Steps of
- Demonstrate knowledge of all menus, with the ability to make
- Promote knowledge of the location's features and upcoming
- Mix, garnish, and serve alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks for
patrons of the bar and dining room following standard recipes as
well as adheres to Spare Time Entertainment's recipe and pouring
- Observe and assist in preparing unoccupied tables for guests by
wiping surface top, removing debris, and ensure seats are clean and
- Busing tables in the restaurant area and returning used dishes
to the dishwashing area.
- Help with food preparation, when necessary.
- Adhere to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Assist with waste control.
- Patrol assigned section to respond to guest's needs and take
action to correct any concerns.
- Always review guest's identification and monitors alcohol
consumption, adhering strictly to the Spare Time Entertainment
Policy, state policy, and local law.
- Confidently operate the POS System making accurate transactions
while ringing orders, providing guests their bill, collecting
payments, and making change.
- Provide all required complimentary shift paperwork with
settlement in a consistent and organized manner.
- Complete shift opening and closing duties.
- Maintain clean equipment and working areas by following the
restaurant's preventative maintenance programs and in accordance
with Local, State, and Federal Health Department Codes.
- Keep products and areas organized and restocked as needed.
- Maintain current certifications required by state and those
offered by Spare Time Entertainment.Required
Keywords: Spare Time Entertainment, Rock Hill , Bartender - Pineville, NC, Other , Pineville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!