Server Assistant - Pineville, NC
Company: Spare Time Entertainment
Posted on: September 25, 2022
- Work closely with assigned food server.
- Welcoming guest, escorting them to their tables, and providing
them with menus.
- Wrapping utensils in napkins accordingly.
- Clearing dirty plates, utensils, and glassware from tables as
- Carrying dirty tableware to the kitchen area.
- Preparing tables for arriving guests by wiping up spills,
clearing away crumbs, and setting up tableware, napkins, and
- Delivering food to tables when Servers are busy.
- Responding to patrons' requests and informing management of any
- Assist with beverage preparation.
- Communicates to assigned server food and drink request.
- Interacts professionally by using Spare Time Service Standards
- Assist in serving guests utilizing Spare Time Entertainment's
Steps of Service.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make
- Promotes knowledge of the location's features and upcoming
- Patrols assigned section to respond to guest's needs and take
action to correct any problems.
- Helps with food preparation, when necessary.
- Adheres to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Assists with waste control.
- Completes shift opening and closing duties.
- Maintains clean equipment and working areas by following the
restaurant's preventative maintenance programs and in accordance
with Local, State, and Federal Health Department Codes.
- Keeps products and areas organized and restocked as
- Communicates any inventory shortages to supervisor.
- Maintains current certifications required by State and those
offered by Spare Time Entertainment.
- Report all company violations to management.
- Other duties as assigned.Required
Keywords: Spare Time Entertainment, Rock Hill , Server Assistant - Pineville, NC, Other , Pineville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!