Customer Resolution Specialist
Company: First American Financial Corporation
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Company Summary ServiceMac is a new sub-servicing entity backed
by some of the leading practitioners of the mortgage servicing
industry. ServiceMac is focused on providing superior technology,
products, and services for the mortgage and real estate industries
backed by highly personalized service and support. Through
continuous innovation and acquisition, our offerings comprise of
personalized solutions that span the mortgage continuum and enhance
security, compliance, customer satisfaction, and profitability. Our
inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous
accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies
to Work For list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned
awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+
employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best
places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a
great place to work, for all. Job Summary Essential Functions:
- Provides a wide range of support within a functional area.
- Researches and responds to escalated inquiries and complaints
from customers, including standard requests for information,
research, or other loan maintenance.
- Interacts with customers, including highly escalated, to
provide acknowledgment and statuses of their inquiry. This will
include inbound and outbound calls.
- Notifies leaders with emerging trends and provides
opportunities for improvement.
- Provides written and verbal responses to customer inquiries as
- Manages an inventory/pipeline of assigned cases and maintains
compliance with critical dates.
- Follows functional area's processes and procedures in daily
activities, troubleshoots as needed and recommends suggestions for
continuous improvements to overall operations.
- Actively contributes to the results of a team and works toward
achieving goals and objectivesKnowledge, Skills and Technology:
- General knowledge of company products and customer service
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Must be able to navigate a computerized data entry system or
other relevant applications.
- Good organization and time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Establishes effective working relationships at the work group
- 1-3 years of experience
- Prior functional experience such as mortgage servicing
- Prior MSP / BKFS experience is strongly desired
- Prior experience supporting customer escalations and/or written
interactions/complaints with mortgage servicing customersFirst
American invests in its employees' development and well-being,
empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages
them to serve the communities where they live and work. First
American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal
opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American offers a
comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision,
401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee
stock purchase plan.
Keywords: First American Financial Corporation, Rock Hill , Customer Resolution Specialist, Other , Monroe, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!