Industrial Electrician/Maintenance - 1st Shift - $20+/hr - DIRECT HIRE
Company: Roots Staffing
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description: DIRECT HIRE!! ** Family-like team atmosphere,
allows room for growth**** Looking for someone with strong
industrial electrical background**Industrial
Electrician/Maintenance Payrate: $20+/hrIndustrial
Electrician/Maintenance Hours: Monday-Thursday 5am-3:30pm (OT
available almost every Friday)Industrial Electrician/Maintenance
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-term disability,
Life insurance, 401k match, PTO, Paid Holidays.Industrial
- Perform repairs associated with sewing machines and/or
- Perform repairs associated with manufacturing machines and
other equipment such as air compressors (replace motors, drive
- Change filters in heating/air conditioning units
- Perform repairs associated with electrical issues (breakers
out, lights out, electric outlets not working, bad contacts, and
electronic troubleshooting, etc.)
- Change fluorescent light bulbs, repair ballasts
- Perform repairs associated with plumbing issues (fix clogged
sinks and toilets, repair leaks, etc.)
- Utilize carpentry equipment as indicated for repair of
equipment and to fabricate items needed for production/ shipping
- Drywall repair
- Move equipment, machinery, etc.
- Preventive Maintenance on all equipment.
- Maintain fire protection sprinkler system
- Change outdoor lights
- Fill out paperwork associated with repair as indicated
- Order through proper chain, spare parts and help maintain the
spare parts inventory Industrial Electrician/Maintenance
- Basic PC skills in Windows environment
- Electrical background.
- Knows how to read electrical prints.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues with little or no
- Knowledge of VFD and programing a VFD.
- Knowledge of 110V and 480V. 3 phase. (knows how to wire motor,
both low voltage and high voltage.
- Open to new ideas, problem solver, go getter, self driven,
motivated and willing to learn.
- Willing to work as a team player and work weekends as needed.
Not mandated but willing to be open.
- Willing to work 2nd shift if needed. This will be required with
time. This position requires a pre-employment background check and
drug screen. For any questions regarding this position, call Megan
at 513-622-9246 between 8am--5pm Monday through Friday. PM20
Keywords: Roots Staffing, Rock Hill , Industrial Electrician/Maintenance - 1st Shift - $20+/hr - DIRECT HIRE, Other , Monroe, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!