Contact Center Representative
Company: Founders Federal Credit Union
Location: Rock Hill
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Job Description Relax...Join Our Team! Candidate must be
available Monday - Thursday 8 am - 5 pm, Friday 8 am - 6 pm.
Position has the flexibility to be located at either our Corporate
Headquarters in Lancaster, SC, or our Rock Hill Center in Rock
Hill, SC. Ability to communicate fluently and effectively in
English and Spanish is preferred, but not required. JOB SUMMARY: A
Contact Center Representative is responsible for handling all
incoming calls regarding a variety of requests. Using their
knowledge of products and services as well as excellent member
service skills, this individual addresses issues, provides support,
and offers information. JOB DUTIES:
- Assist membership via telephone and/or mail by providing
service and information in a pleasant, professional, and efficient
manner on all of our services.
- Keep abreast of new or changes in products, procedures,
technology, etc. by participating in educational opportunities as
- Effectively and professionally communicate with members,
non-members, and employees not only verbally, but as well as
written communication whether it be via mail or email.
- Make a concentrated effort to identify/authenticate each member
and be courteous and pleasant at all times.
- Meet quality assurance requirements and other key performance
- Have a working knowledge of the phone application, and transfer
calls to appropriate staff when needed.
- Respond to inquiries, resolve problems, and fulfill member
requests by researching and exploring alternative solutions and
completing transactions in a timely and professional manner. If
unable to assist members with relevant information in a timely
manner, request assistance from team leader as needed.
- Cross sell additional services by recognizing opportunities on
an individual account basis.
- Perform basic error corrections on accounts.
- Perform routine account maintenance activities.
- Must have a working knowledge of all products and services
offered by Founders in order to assist members with their questions
- Provide credit union information to potential members, and
mail/email promotional materials as needed.
- Assist members with verification of routing and account
- Process check orders and mail forms and applications while
being aware of call volume and continuing to handle incoming
- Maintain compliance with all processes, procedures, applicable
statutes and regulations including, but not limited to, BSA, Reg B,
D, E, Z, etc.
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in
- All other duties as assigned. JOB SPECIFICATIONS: A high school
diploma is required and previous customer service experience is
preferred. The Contact Center Representative must have a good
understanding of credit union products and services. Individual
must possess excellent problem-solving, listening, communication,
and member service skills to serve the membership, via telephone,
providing service and information in a pleasant, professional and
efficient manner on all of our services. In addition, the Contact
Center Representative I must have a strong work ethic with the
ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to
change within a fast-paced business environment. Basic computer
literacy is required specifically in Microsoft Office products and
SharePoint. Individual should be able to learn and navigate new
applications quickly. Familiarity with the credit unions guidelines
and procedures on checking accounts, savings accounts, plastic card
products, and loan products is helpful. Benefits The Contact Center
Representative is an hourly paid position with benefits effective
on the first day of employment. We proudly offer competitive income
and comprehensive benefits package. Benefits provided include the
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Family-oriented culture that values work/life balance
- Retirement Plan (401k with employer contributions + Pension
Plan fully funded by FFCU)
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (at no cost
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance coverage for employee,
spouse, and children
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible spending accounts
- Long Term Care Plan
- Short- Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement to assist with furthering education
- Certifications - Assistance with achieving and maintaining
- Fit Founders Wellness Program A pre-employment criminal
background check, drug screen, consumer credit investigation, and
previous employer reference check will be required. EOE by
Keywords: Founders Federal Credit Union, Rock Hill , Contact Center Representative, Other , Rock Hill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...