IT Business Analyst - Pharmaceuticals
Company: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Job #: 42708 Title: IT Business Analyst - Pharmaceuticals Job
Location: Lancaster, South Carolina - United States Remote Job:
Unknown Employment Type: Salary: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US
Dollars - Yearly Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide Relocation
Paid?: Negotiable WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY? We are looking
for an IT Business Analyst who will have expertise in both
Information Technology and Business Administration. The IT Business
Analyst is responsible for enhancing the quality of IT products and
services, analyzing data to inform business decisions and finding
technological solutions to business needs, among other duties. JOB
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Liaising between the IT department and various business
- Develops an extensive understanding of the business unit`s
function and effectively communicates technical solutions in
non-technical terms to the business unit.
- Understanding strategic business needs and plans for
- Enhancing the quality of IT products and services.
- Sourcing and implementing technological solutions to business
- Producing analysis reports on potential technology solutions
and their implementation.
- Works with business subject matter experts to analyze,
validate, and utilize data for consumption by business
- Works with various business units and IT to understand and
promote the use of new technology solutions and methods to improve
business processes, efficiency, effectiveness and value delivered
- Responsible for leading/facilitating business requirements
gathering and determining technical impacts.
- Leads the development of system related documentation that
includes flow charts, workflow tables, mapping documents,
integration specifications and provides system training.
- Provides oversight for the development of user acceptance
criteria, test plans and test cases. Oversees functional/user
testing (User Acceptance Testing) and accountable for user sign off
- Oversees the monitoring of system implementation ensuring user
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the
organization and function within a team environment.
- Regular attendance is required
- Perform other duties assigned as may be required in meeting
company objectives QUALIFICATIONS Minimum Requirements:
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mindset and advanced problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail with proven ability to work
collaboratively with internal and external teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the
ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of
executives, managers, technical and subject matter experts
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time
- Proficient in requirements gathering methodologies and the
- Experience with business requirements and business process
analysis to ensure IT solutions meet the business needs
- Proficient with creating and managing projects and time-frames
with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
balancing multiple stakeholders and competing deadlines.
- Ability to work well within a team and be a self-starter.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Business Administration or
- 5+ years in an IT management position.
- 7+ years in a technology-driven role.
- Project management skills preferably in a technical role
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
Keywords: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, Rock Hill , IT Business Analyst - Pharmaceuticals, Professions , Lancaster, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!