Company: Brookfield Properties
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Company Overview:Brookfield Properties has an immediate need for
a Facilities Technician at Carolina Place in Pineville, NC.
At Brookfield Properties, the foundation of our success is firmly
rooted in our people.
Our company is comprised of experts across a range of specialties
who share a goal of ensuring our properties are continuously
evolving to meet the needs of our communities and stakeholders. To
meet this goal, we hire visionary, entrepreneurial talent who help
us innovate and enhance our business. We build collaborative teams
who value integrity, creativity and diversity.
Our teams operate an iconic portfolio of irreplaceable properties
within the world's most dynamic markets. As one of the largest real
estate services companies, we provide management and development
expertise exclusively for properties owned by Brookfield Asset
Our retail group operates destination, standalone retail real
estate globally, including over 150 malls in the United States. Our
regional shopping centers create a sense of place in the heart of
the communities in which we do business: offering retail,
lifestyle, dining and entertainment options.Position Overview:Under
the direction of management, the employee will perform a wide
variety of maintenance functions required to maintain the physical
plant of the shopping center. Overall, we seek qualities that
display our company's core values which are Humility, Attitude, Do
the Right Thing, Together and Own it.
- Installing, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining various
- Operating hi-lifts, trash compactors, freight lift and
- Repairing, modifying and moving retail merchandising units
- Assisting with the removal of snow and ice by vehicle and/or by
- Performing minor roof, floor and plumbing repairs
- Repairing minor concrete and blacktop repairs
- Drywall installation, finishing, painting and repairs
- Assisting with maintaining inventory records
- Any other work that may be requested of the maintenance
department including maintenance of HVAC equipment
- Some shift work and shared on-call emergency response is
- Other duties as assignedQualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3 Years in related field
- 2 years Tech School Grad. or Certificate
- Valid Driver's License requiredThe physical demands described
herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is required to do the
- The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel; and talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and reach
with hands and arms.
- The employee is frequently required to climb, smell, stoop,
kneel, bend, balance, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee may frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in this work environment is usually
- The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical
parts, high precarious places, fumes or airborne particles, toxic
chemicals, and outside weather conditions.We are committed to
creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion,
gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital
status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state, or local law.: #LI-JH1
Keywords: Brookfield Properties, Rock Hill , Facilities Technician, Professions , Pineville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!