ServiceNow Senior Architect
Company: MetroPlus Health Plan
Location: Rock Hill
Posted on: January 15, 2022
About NYC Health + HospitalsMetroPlus Health Plan provides the
highest quality healthcare services to residents of Bronx,
Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island through a
comprehensive list of products, including, but not limited to, New
York State Medicaid Managed Care, Medicare, Child Health Plus,
Exchange, Partnership in Care, MetroPlus Gold, Essential Plan, etc.
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of NYC Health + Hospitals, the largest
public health system in the United States, MetroPlus ' network
includes over 27,000 primary care providers, specialists and
participating clinics. For more than 30 years, MetroPlus has been
committed to building strong relationships with its members and
providers to enable New Yorkers to live their healthiest life.
-Position Overview This position can be 100% remote. -The Service
Now Developer will play a key role in maturing our ServiceNow
platform, and as a result, our Service Management practice. This
individual will be the technical design lead for Service Now code
and architecture, and work with key business units and process
managers in order to build solutions and processes, supporting
maintenance, continual service improvement, and new capabilities on
the Service Now platform.Job Description
- General Technical Skills
- Responsible for core system configuration and development
- Perform ServiceNow implementation tasks including but not
limited to: configuration, integration, and testing
- Facilitate rollout of new applications and modules and
configure Application UI and workflow
- Develop systems integrations and process automation - fully
utilizing the platform's workflow capabilities, including Flow
- Working knowledge of Mobile and Virtual Agent
- Support, edit, and create integrations to other products and
services including the use of Integration Hub and Orchestration,
APIs, and related transform mappings.
- Customize ServiceNow configurations, including custom scripts,
workflows, and orchestration activities
- Offer technical solutions to address complex requirements.
- MID server integrations
- Provides technical leadership and support
- ServiceNow and ITIL certifications
- Customer Service
- Responds thoroughly and promptly to end-user needs related to
- Actively participates and communicates with the project
- Prepares and delivers effective support by seeking a thorough
understanding of the team 's goals and objectives.
- Communication Skills
- Communicates clearly, responsively, and purposely with
end-users and team members.
- Proficient in all written communication, both internally and
- Develops effective relationships with users and other IS team
members to enhance the timeliness and effectiveness of technology
- Reviews technology projects, analyze business requirements,
recommends system changes, writes technical specifications, and
implements system and system changes to address changing
- Develops project plans to direct technology activities either
in support of application projects or as independent work
- Works directly with project managers to understand application
objectives, develop scope of project, outline effort projections,
determine schedules, and finalize plans.
- Participates in long- and short-range technology planning.
- Personal and Staff Development
- Seeks to improve talents and skills consistent with overall IS
- Provides mentoring and acts as a resource for others on the
immediate team, as well as members of the application teams.
- Focuses on IS team success and promotes collaborative efforts
- Shifts easily among different technical and project roles as
required by the situation.
- Anticipates and adapts well to rapid change and multiple
- 3+ years of Service Now Development.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skillsPreferred:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- 5-8 years of experience in a system engineering role with 3-5
years of hands-on ServiceNow administration and implementation
- Deep working knowledge of most or all of the following: ITSM,
ITOM, ITBM, CMDB, ATF, Service Portal, Integration Hub, Flow
- Hands-on experience with and demonstrated proficiency in
PowerShell, integrations with Webservices (SOAP and REST), and
comfortable with API usage.
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to
the Service Now integration solutions including: Service Now API's,
SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP,
Keywords: MetroPlus Health Plan, Rock Hill , ServiceNow Senior Architect, Professions , Rock Hill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!