CDL A Truck Driver - Average Up to $82K Per Year - Home Weekly
Company: Ascend Transportation
Posted on: May 16, 2022
CDL-A COMPANY TRUCK DRIVERS, WE'VE GOT WHAT MATTERS MOST TO
- CONSISTENT HOME TIME EVERY WEEKEND
- TOP PAY & INDUSTRY LEADING BENEFITS
- QUALITY EQUIPMENT
- EXCELLENT COMPANY CULTURECDL-A truck drivers choose to drive
for Ascend because we have our priorities straight and we are
people obsessed! At Ascend, we focus on what drives you, not only
in your career, but outside of work with your families, hobbies,
dreams, and commitments.We support CDL-A company truck drivers by
offering top pay for everything from mileage to holidays, more
nights in your own bed, unique industry-leading benefits, and the
best equipment available.Our intent, as One Team, is for Ascend to
be the most reliable, predictable, and trusted partner to our CDL-A
company truck drivers. We're moved by your success and relentlessly
committed to making sure your voice is heard. Our mission is to
foster a work culture that rewards and retains excellent drivers
through safety, integrity, trust, teamwork, and fun! We're
committed to what drives your success as a CDL-A truck driver at
- Earn to $.64 CPM starting pay based on experience!
- Average $71,000 - $82,000 annually
- New $1,000 weekly minimum!
- 1 Day Orientation
- Per diem pay program with $0.08 per diem and ZERO admin fees!
We keep you moving...but just in case, we take care of you!
- 7 Paid Holidays - $150.00 per day (PAID same as office
- Excellent Accessorial Pay:
- $150 Breakdown Pay
- $20 per hour Detention Pay
- Up to $150.00 Layover Pay
- Bonus paid for Clean DOT Inspection
- Additional monthly incentives on top of your base pay!HOME TIME
- Stable, consistent, scheduled home time you can count on!
- Leave out Sunday - be home Friday
- Leave out Monday - be home Saturday
- No NY or West Coast driving RESPECT
- Quality equipment you can take pride in driving - New tractors
& trailers coming in!
- Industry leading insurance coverage for you and your family:
life, medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, disability + more types of
coverage that you don't even know you need!
- 100% No-Touch Freight
- Experienced dispatchers & dedicated Driver Retention Team
- Rider & Pet Program from day 1
- 401k with 5% company match
- Workhound partnership that gives drivers the opportunity to
provide feedback that we will listen to!Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Driver must have a valid CDL
- Must have a minimum of 6 months driving experience in the
operation of tractor/trailer equipment
- No more than one (1) preventable accident in the most recent
three (3) year driving period. (Does not include minor
Keywords: Ascend Transportation, Rock Hill , CDL A Truck Driver - Average Up to $82K Per Year - Home Weekly, Professions , Lancaster, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!