Senior Architect, Enterprise Architecture - Charlotte, NC
Company: XPO Logistics
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a
highly integrated network of people, technology and physical
assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a
challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We
want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive
positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and
XPO. If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at
As the Senior Architect, Enterprise Architecture, you'll lead the
design effort on a variety of projects in a collaborative,
results-driven environment. You'll design innovative solutions to
real market problems and analyze and translate business and
technical requirements into architecture design that outlines
solutions which integrate applications, systems and platforms. On
our team, you'll have the support to excel at work, and the
resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.We are eager to attract the best, so we
offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package,
including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision),
401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to
participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Self-starter, working both independently and as part of a team,
requires little or no guidance.
- Provide engineers with conceptual and logical designs; provide
design guidance and guardrails and support the team during the
- Provide clear and valuable documentation to support the team
and communicates it effectively
- Evaluates and advises on options, risks, costs versus benefits,
system impacts, and technology priorities in moderately complex
- Brings forward solution recommendations for review and
- Leads PoC's, PoV's to validate and demonstrate solution
- Effectively meet deadlines and release schedules
- Develops and publishes best practices and design standards
- Define optimal design patterns and solutions for high
availability and disaster recovery for applications
- Provide technical expertise and support related to cloud
architectures, deployment and operations
- Conduct research on new and emerging technologies for practical
application to business problems in the context of assigned work
effortWhat you need to succeed at XPO:At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 2 years of experience architecting and developing scalable,
distributed or web-based applications and architecture
experienceIt'd be great if you also have:
- Experience with multiple IT disciplines
- Demonstrates an understanding of the business
- Strong analytical and communication capabilities
- Experience building distributed/service
oriented/microservice-style based application architectures
- Hands on experience in C#, ASP. NET, .NET Core, .NET Framework,
MVC, Web API
- Solid understanding in Cloud computing & Virtualization
technology preferably GCP as well as experienced in migrating
applications to the cloud
- Familiar with extreme programming, test driven development,
pairing, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and related
- Experience working in the transportation and freight services
business domain Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or
other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be
required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required
responsibilities, duties and skills for this job
Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.
Keywords: XPO Logistics, Rock Hill , Senior Architect, Enterprise Architecture - Charlotte, NC, Professions , Pineville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!