Production Buyer - Pageland, SC
Company: Conbraco Industries, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Production Buyer - Pageland, SC At Aalberts Integrated Piping
Systems, we have the best, most complete flow control device and
connection technology portfolio in the industry. Our goal is to
make it an easier and better buying experience by being the only
organization that offers a complete line of flow control devices
and piping systems solutions. We feature a full range of
connections, including push, press, thread, groove, sweat, and
crimp to fit your Commercial, Industrial, and Backflow Prevention
needs. At Aalberts IPS, we recognize the importance of providing
our employees with a good work environment and an excellent
benefits package. Summary: The Production Buyer is accountable for
coordinating raw materials purchasing, production scheduling and
shipping to ensure a smooth production flow consistent with
customer requirements. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives orders from sales offices and customers, checks for
accuracy, commits to inventory based on availability of materials
and/or promised delivery dates.
- Establishes purchasing order plans and priorities based on
- Coordinates customer shipping with sales offices and carriers.
Expedites shipping and deliveries as required to meet customer
- Support planning team by maintaining promised delivery dates
- Maintains material inventory levels within pre-established
objectives. Removes shipped material from records, and orders
materials as required to meet production needs. Prepares various
- Maintains accurate inventory availability dates, lead-times,
and stocking levels within the ERP/MRP system.
- Will be the primary representative to the vendors under your
- Maintain vendor relationships
- Keep aligned with each vendors current operations/capabilities
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Continue learning new technology and techniques to reduce
redundancy and recommend new cost saving ideas when possible.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Strong prioritization, planning, reporting, and organization
- Able to work constructively in a fast paced, multi-tasking
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. Desired Skills:
- Solid expertise in developing creative solutions in a
- Prior MRP experience a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively between multiple
- Ability to meet strict deadlines within a fast-paced
- High attention to detail and escalate errors to management.
Aalberts Integrated Piping Systems is an equal opportunity
employer. At Aalberts IPS, we are committed to treating all
Applicants fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and
experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
any other classification protected by law.
Keywords: Conbraco Industries, Inc., Rock Hill , Production Buyer - Pageland, SC, Professions , Pageland, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!