Company: Peak Workforce Solutions, LLC
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Peak Workforce Solutions is hiring dedicated and dependable
individuals for Production/Machine Operator positions in Richburg,
SC. We are looking for individuals who want a career and not just a
job. Compensation and Benefits
- $16.50 - $17.50 per hour (pay based on experience)
- Night Shift available (4:00PM - 4:00AM, Monday - Thursday /
4:00PM - 2:00AM every other Friday )
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance and Short-Term
- Paid holidays
- 70-Day Temp-to-Hire
- Increased benefits and pay after hireJob Qualifications:
- Mechanical experience or aptitude
- Previous mechanical or machine operation experiance preferred
but not required
- Must have positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills required.
- Ability to read a micrometer preferred
- Ability to lift up to 45 pounds required.
- Ability to stand, stoop, bend, lift, and carry for entire
- Ability to work in hot or cold environment.
- Work overtime as needed.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities safely and wear
required Personal Protective Equipment.
- Follow directions and cooperate with other members of a team.
- Responsible for the operation and setting up of peeler,
deburring unit, burnisher
- Monitor coolant and hydraulic levels
- Responsible for quality: visual inspection of product and
chaking calibration of measuring instruments
- Set up work area and obtain supplies
- Inspect products and set aside rejects
- Assist fellow team members and follow directions from
- Promote teamwork and build a culture of harmony and continuous
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Other duties as assigned Come be part of a dynamic team of
hardworking and dedicated individuals in a highly satisfying work
Keywords: Peak Workforce Solutions, LLC, Rock Hill , Production/Machine Operators, Professions , Chester, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!