General Warehouse Associate
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: March 17, 2023
- Ability to understand written material.
- Basic math skills.Job SummaryWorks in one to two departments
within a distribution center performing various warehousing tasks,
including unloading, picking, packing, counting, and/or checking
inventory. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Loads and unloads materials to and from designated storage
areas, such as racks, shelves, or vehicles.
- Fills customer orders using a pick list and prepares orders for
shipment according to company standards.
- Obtains merchandise from shelves or bins and verifies product
and quantity accuracy.
- Inspects products for damages and reports issues to
- Returns misplaced products to proper storage areas.
- Maintains a clean working environment in accordance with
company safety policies.
- Performs other warehousing duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- No travel required.Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility.
Keywords: HD Supply, Rock Hill , General Warehouse Associate, Professions , Pineville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...