Rental Turn Technician
Company: Blanchard Machinery Company
Location: Rock Hill
Posted on: May 22, 2023
Overview:The Rental Turn Technician is responsible for
performing basic maintenance on machines returned from rent. This
position also manages the organization and cleaniliness of the all
machines and the overall yard. Blanchard Machinery Company is
committed to fostering a high-performance work culture with
challenging work opportunities that inspire high quality results.
Some of the benefits of joining our team are:
- Competitive Pay.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401K, profit sharing,
generous PTO and paid holidays, uniforms, and much more.
- Exposure to world-class CAT training and development.
- A friendly and supportive work environment.
- Continuous exposure to learning and new technologies
- Opportunities for advancementResponsibilities:
- Perform rental turns and preventive maintenance on rental
- Inspect equipment for damage and operational functions; change
oil filters; Lube equipment; and replace parts on rental
- Read/ use maintenance manuals to assist in repairs.
- Notify Service Manager of suspected customer damage immediately
- Notify Service Manager immediately of any work hazards,
accidents, injuries, or near mishaps.
- Inform Service Manager of spare parts requirements, or when
using stock parts from inventory for equipment repair.
- Follow equipment repair priority list as established by the
- Open work orders as needed
- Maintains a clean, well-organized workstation. Minimum of 15
minutes per day spent on housekeeping.
- Complete all management requests, special assignments, or
projects within the specified time.
- Ensure all approvals are received prior to placing orders.
- Complete quality control service tags when inspecting rental
equipment. Ensure 100% of units inspected to have tag
- Assist other technicians when needed.
- Wash equipment, if needed.
- Assist Customers with loading/ unloading of equipment.
- Contribute to a positive work environment and promotes the
vision, mission and values of BMC.
- Complete all job responsibilities in a safe manner, promotes
and champions a safe and healthy work environment.Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Possess mechanical aptitude and a desire to fix machinery.
- Previous forklift operating experience is a plus.
- Must have the ability to keep organized and set in a fast-paced
- Must be a Team player that is enthusiastic and hard working
with the ability to complete work with minimal supervision.
- High degree of interpersonal skills with strong communication
skills.Represent Blanchard Machinery by consistently exhibiting a
professional manner, arriving on time and communicating with the
customer and team membersDemonstrated commitment to customer
- Ability to use computer and related software (Word, Excel,
- Able to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays. Working
- The physical environment requires the employee to work both
inside (non-climate controlled) and outside in heat/cold,
wet/humid, and dry/arid conditions.
- Required to use personal protective equipment to prevent
exposure to injury and/or hazardous materials.
- Job requires prolonged standing, stooping, squatting, pushing,
pulling, twisting, turning, lifting.
- Must be able to lift varied weight up to 75lbs unassisted.
- Seeing, reading, and writing to complete job
- Use of computer and other forms of technology to complete job
Keywords: Blanchard Machinery Company, Rock Hill , Rental Turn Technician, Professions , Rock Hill, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...